Invoices and payslips
Usage of false invoices/payslips
Creation, or duplication and modification of an invoice/payslip is a child's play with computer tools.
It is difficult to distinguish thuth from the forgery.
A 2D-Origin code on an invoice/payslip garantees the authentic character this latter and certifies the following information:
- The entity issuing the invoice/payslip (business name, DUN number)
- The document type (invoice or payslip)
- Invoice number
- Invoice/payslip recipient
- Issue date of the invoice/payslip
- Invoice/payslip amount
- A link to the digital version (digitally signed) of the invoice/payslip